GlobalTrust Research Project – Call for Applications
The GlobalTrust Research Project at Tel Aviv University Faculty of Law, directed by Professor Eyal Benvenisti, invites candidates interested in exploring themes related to the project, to apply for post-doctoral fellowships for the academic year 2016-7 (1 October 2016 – 30 September 2017).
Grant Amount: $28,000
Deadline for applications: 15 February 2016
- Curriculum Vitae including a list of publications.
- An approval of the doctoral degree (or an approval that the dissertation has been submitted and an estimate for the time it will take to approve the degree). Candidates must have received their doctoral degree after 1 October 2013.
- A brief description of the doctoral dissertation (up to two pages).
- Research proposal (up to five pages).
- Two letters of reference (no particular form or format; may be sent by post or Email).
For more information about the project see globaltrust.tau.ac.il.
Applications should be submitted by email to Ms. Keren Yalin-Mor, email@example.com